- Rimmel London
- Sally Hansen
- Cosmetics start kit worth RM 1,000
- Latest products for review
- Potential print ad opportunity
- Potential modeling opportunity
- Paid on-the-job training or event opportunity
- VIP invites to new product launches and/or events
- 30% discount for all product distributed by StarAsia Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
3) Requirements -
Only for Klang Valley students
- Only for 1st and 2nd year students
4) Registration - http://www.yuberactive.com/brandknight_training.php
|How do you like the idea of:|
- receiving training on how to think and act like a beauty entrepreneur?
- learning how to organize House Parties and events such as make-over workshops?
- working with leading brands to monitor the latest trends and get free / discounted products?
- earning extra pocket money by doing what you love?
|If you are Savvy, Vibrant, Bubbly, Chic, Stylish / unique style, Presentable, Out-spoken|
If you have good complexion
If you can speak fluent English (BM, Mandarin will be a bonus.)
If you are active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Blog ) and participate in many social events
|WE WANT YOU!|
|Successful applicants Will Receive:|
• Beauty & Grooming Workshops + Make-Over consultation.
• Starter kit worth RM1000.
• Latest product sampling before they hit the shelves.
• Magazine ad opportunity.
• Print modelling opportunity.
• Paid on-the-job training / event opportunities.
• VIP invites to new product launches / events.
• 30% discounts on all products based on RRP.
|Step 1: Send in your profile now!|
|1. Full Name:|
2. Date of Birth:
3. Mobile Phone:
5. University / College:
6. Course of Study:
7. Year of Study (E.g. 2nd Semester, 1st year ):
8. Hobbies & interests:
9. Past working experience:
10. Please include 2 front close up pictures (before and after make-up) and 1 full body picture.
|Here’s an example of how the photos should be:|
|Step 2: Send in a video log of yourself!|
|Send in a short Vlog (Video Log) of yourself in less than 4 minutes answering the following questions:|
1. Personal Details
- Name, age, college, course, which year (when will you be graduating)
2. Describe your personality.
- Passion / Interests / Talents
- Relationship with family members.
- If you have a blog / YouTube channel / Facebook & Twitter page, do tell us more about your social media lifestyle.
3. What is your experience with makeup?
- Do you use makeup often?
- What would you want to learn in terms of makeup?
- In terms of trends & fashion, what are your friends' and peers' impression of your style?
4. Why do you want to join this programme?
- What you wish to learn / achieve from this programme.
YOU CAN EITHER:
1. Upload it on YouTube and send us the link to your video.
2. Upload your video to MediaFire at www.mediafire.com and send us your download link.
|Email your details with the subject title "Brand Knights Application" to email@example.com.|